Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

How to get started with Universal Discovery 10.22?

Hi Experts,

This is my first post in this forum. Basically, I work on HPSM and Service Management Automation stuffs since long time. Suddenly in one of my projects, I was informed that I would need to work on uCMDB 10.22 and I have to be officially ready by next month's end.

Hence, I would like to know probably the fastest way to learn this tool. Also, is it possible to install it on my Win box and practice while learning?

Please let me know your valuable inputs regarding the same. Thanks.

Regards,

Avi

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to get started with Universal Discovery 10.22?

Hey Avi,

welcome to the board. You will have an adventurous journey full with profound discoveries and few moments of frustration. 

I recomment you start with getting to know what UCMDB is capable of doing and the general concepts, before jumping into Discovery. 

usingcmdb.PNG

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Thanks so much Petko for your valuable reply. I already started going through the same which you showed. The only thing is I believe navigating uCMDB is quite time-consuming. I will keep you posted if I have any queries regarding the tool.

Thanks,

Avi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hey,

if you have some specific questions and problems, reply or open a new topic and I will try to find you the place with the information.

Petko

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.