Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to increase push job timeout (ProbeAdhocTaskExecutionTimeoutException)?

Hi,

Where I can increase timeout for Push jobs?

I have AMPushAdapter job and DFP error:

com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.framework.probe.manager.ProbeAdhocTaskExecutionTimeoutException: [ErrorCode [7011] Probe [{0}] did not finish AdHoc Task [{1}] execution in time [{2}].{dfp_name, AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-28427-1410339339675, 1140000}]
Probe [EVBYMINSD3EAD] did not finished AdHoc Task [AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-28427-1410339339675] execution in time [1140000]

Best Regards, Sergy.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: How to increase push job timeout (ProbeAdhocTaskExecutionTimeoutException)?

Hi Sergy,

Please check the Integration adapter that you are using.

For example, In Adapter Management, expand AMAdapter package --> Adapters --> AMAdapter.

Switch to Adapter Configuration tab and under Execution Options, Change Max. execution time to 36000000 or how ever long you want it to run.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Praveen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks for reply.

36000000 msec = 10 hours

I'll try to set 72000000.

Best Regards, Sergy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Dear sv_benesh, 

We are having the same problem we increase time-out to 72000000 but still having same error:

com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.framework.probe.manager.ProbeAdhocTaskExecutionTimeoutException: [ErrorCode [7011] Probe [{0}] did not finish AdHoc Task [{1}] execution in time [{2}].{SONDAUCMDB01, AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-229-1454905803926, 1169978}]

Probe [SONDAUCMDB01] did not finished AdHoc Task [AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-229-1454905803926] execution in time [1169978]

Many thanks and any pointers, you may have on this issue, we'll be appreciated,

Leo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi All,

I am also facing the same error message even i"ve Increased the value still issue presist .

Anyone can help us out would be great.

Thank you :))

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Go to Infrastructre Settings -> Integration Settings

Adjust value for Data Push Job Timeout

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.