Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to install CA certification on UCMDB windows server?

Hello expert,

We are implementing SSL on UCMDB server, i followed the documents, it mentions:

1. Generate a Server Keystore a. Generate a CA signed certificate and install it on Windows. 

i would like to know how to install the cert on the windows? can anyone know that?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: How to install CA certification on UCMDB windows server?

Hi

Need More Information from Version pespetive ,Whether its a fresh installation or Upgrade

If you are referring to Correct Installation Guide from HP ,there is Dedicated Step perform this .

Thanks and Regards

CHeers:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Sorry fogot to Mention Please check HP UCMDB HARDENING GUIDE for more information
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello ,

I am using the hardening guide , but it just says: install it on Windows. no detailed steps to install certification. Now I have known how to install it, just right click and install it , once finish just go to MMC to add snap-in for certificates.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Spoiler
HI 
I am trying to install the certificate in my ucmdb server but after performing the ucmdb UI is not comng up . i am getting error as 

ERROR  [UCMDB - global framework scheduler] (HALogWrapper.java:331) - javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake.

Did you have any idea how would you resolve this error.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.