Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to load csv file in uCMDB9.0

I want to load a csv file to uCMDB with OOB 'import from csv' adapter in uCMDB9.0. When config 'Intergration Studio', i don't know why I need to selected CI Instance,it show nothing and I can't add the intergration point. Can anyone tell me the detail step about load csv file with uCMDB9.0? It's quite different from uCMDB8.0. Thanks!

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to load csv file in uCMDB9.0

Hi,

Make sure you followed all the steps as described in "Import CSV Data from an External Source â Scenario", chapter 28, Discovery and Integration Content Guide
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks!It works.Now I have another requirment to sycn uCMDB to external oracle database. I want to load data and push data. Can you tell me which adapter to use or which documents for reference? Thank you very much!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Data Flow Management guide, Integrations chapter:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM917034

And Developer reference guide, for the adapters :

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM917032

I guess its Generic Database adapter for the data load (population) task, but not sure if it support data push

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.