Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

How to produce a report of OS Registered Applications

I am migrating over to UCMDB 10.11 from DDMI 9.32. In DDMI we have a report of OS Registered Applications with drill down to node details.

DDMI Report:

The report will provide the publisher, application and version as it is registered in the operating system. This is not the same as the SAI installed software data collection.

How can I produce this report in UCMDB 10.11?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: How to produce a report of OS Registered Applications

Hello John , 

I hope you are doing well . 

In modeling /Reports / Custom Reports/Breakdown you can choose the report that you can create . 

Please feel free to contact me if you need something else. 

Best Regards , 

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Which CIT contains the Registered Applications?

How can I group the applications by Publisher?

Once I have selected a software title is there a way to produce a report that lists each node that has the title registered?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Is there a way to do this in 10.01?  I can view the OS installed apps by looking at the scan files but I want to see that info in uCMDB.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Has anyone been able to produce a report of Registered Applications?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Once you migrated to UD, and if it is agentbased, then edit the  inventory job-->mapping options-->and select raw OS installed software. Scanner will discover all raw installed software. Please try this option and let me know.

you  can prepare custom  report  on the basis of the recognition .

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Thank you for the suggestion Nick. Do you know what CI is used for the Raw OS software? Is it still Installed Software CI?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Yes, you can see all details which is available under programs and features component.

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.