Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

How to reference a sub-CITs attributes in a UCMDB to SM push using the ServiceManagerEnhancedAdapter

I'm running UCMDB 10.21.383 and SM 9.4.

I'm using the ServiceManagerEnhancedAdapter9-x to push data from the UCMDB into SM.

I'm using the SM Computer Push 2.0 TQL to create computer CIs in SM.

I want to add in a new field to map, the Windows Registered Owner (nt_registeredowner) to the contact name field in SM. See attached screenshot.

The field has been exposed by SM, and I've updated the SM Computer Push 2.0 TQL so that the nt_registeredowner is exposed for the Windows CIT, but I cannot select it as an attribute against the Root Node in the mapping tool.

Can I reference it if I create a groovy script function? If so, how is this done?
Basically, if the CIT being pushed is CIT=nt then return the nt_registeredowner value and map to the SM "ContactName" field.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.