Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Established Member.. 10:13
Established Member..

How to set up HTTPS between uCMDB 9.01 and data flow probe

Hi,

I'm trying to get the uCMDB to communicate with the probes using HTTPS (port 8443). I have set to HTTPS in the DiscoveryProbe.properties file but it didn't work.

Do I have to edit the ssl.properties file as well? I believe we have to for uCMDB 8 but is it the same for uCMDB 9.01 as well? If so, what values am I supposed to put for javax.net.ssl.trustStore and javax.net.ssl.keyStore? By default, the values are the keystore and truststore filenames of the probe. Am I suppose to change it to the keystore/truststore file names of the uCMDB server?

Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum.- Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Denis Orlov Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to set up HTTPS between uCMDB 9.01 and data flow probe

Hi
You need to add root certificates to keystore

Example
C:\HP\UCMDB\DataFlowProbe\bin\jre\bin\keytool -import -alias CA1 -file "C:\CA1.cer" -noprompt -storetype jks -keystore C:\HP\UCMDB\DataFlowProbe\bin\jre\lib\security\cacerts -storepass changeit

Check results:
C:\HP\UCMDB\DataFlowProbe\bin\jre\bin\keytool -list -keystore C:\HP\UCMDB\DataFl
owProbe\bin\jre\lib\security\cacerts -storepass changeit
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.