Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hp ucmdb Dataflow probe 10.0 installation on windows server 2012 64 bit mechine

first of all i have installed Hp UCMDB Server on Windows 2012 64 bit mechine.... everything was fine... ther were no error occured at time of installation and also i configured the server with database schema also..

then i gonna to install  HPUCMDB_DataFlowProbe_10.00 but there was a problem occured.. After the initial process is 100%complete, there have to be be open a splash image screen where we can set up the language..but the screen was not appeared...don't know how it will be sloved...pls give solution..

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Hp ucmdb Dataflow probe 10.0 installation on windows server 2012 64 bit mechine

after trying some R & D it shown some application exception like that

now what will be the solution? pls help me out

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Hp ucmdb Dataflow probe 10.0 installation on windows server 2012 64 bit mechine

First check the compatibility between this UCMDB version and windows 2012 also try to use 10.01 instead of 10.00.

Thank you

Haytham Hosny
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.