Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I/O Chassis discovery

Hi Team,

We are not able to discover the Chassis details. Any idea how to check the issue ans which job we need to run for this?

Thank you.

Regards

Mathew

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: I/O Chassis discovery

Dear Methew,

Could you please elaborate more on chasis manufacture/model and supportable communication protocols you aware of.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Dima,

In general I am not aware of how this is being done. We need to start this discovery and I would like to know the process, jobs, etc.. Please find the screen shot attached.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mathew

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Sorry Mathew. I have no enough info to help you 😞

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.