Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

IBM HMC issue

HI Experts,

I am facing the below issue while I am running a job IBM virtualization by shell.  Could someone help me in understanding this issue. LOG IS provided by recoincilation log.

2017-09-20 14:04:26,650  ERROR  [Process Results Thread-IBM HMC by SHELL] - !!!FAILED!!![Operation #1326508542 Name=DataInAddOrUpdateData]

com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [63011] Data container is larger than the defined fuse.]

Error while trying to [addOrUpdate] on level [1]! Can't add to DataContainer because its size larger than the fuse 200000 which defined by reconciliation.internal.data.container.size.fuse

Note that increasing the setting value may impact performance and cause memory issues

Tags (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: IBM HMC issue

Hi Aayush56,

I believe you will need to use the JMX console and go under the Settings Service, use the setSettingValue bean with a Customer Value of 1, name should equal the setting you are changing (reconciliation.internal.data.container.size.fuse size) and the value should be whatever value you see fit. I can't remember what the default value is but maybe start by increasing it by double?

I know in my case the reconciliation.internal.data.container.size.fuse size. was set to 500,000 and ours was erroring also, so we moved it up to 750,000 to get some of our jobs to work without error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI 

As mentioned in that will it impact the performance of ucmdb.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

I did not notice any impact in my increase and the jobs are completing without error.
Please note this as a solution if it works for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi  Churchie73,

I did as you said but now i am getting this error. Also i would like to confirm that from 10.22 env i am getting this error while when i tested this on 10.32 env. it got successfully scanned.

2017-09-24 19:18:12,723 ERROR [Process Results Thread-IBM HMC by SHELL] (AbstractDataInUpdateOperation.java:274) - !!!FAILED!!![Operation #437437205 Name=DataInAddOrUpdateData]
com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [63000] Reconciliation DataIn general error.]
Error while trying to [addOrUpdate] on level [1]! appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
CMDB Operation Internal Error: class java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException : This method is supported only when the result is not chunked. You need to check the method boolean isDividedToChunks() first. : operation Model Update: Update model with bulk of operations in mixed OPTIMISTIC/STRICT mode : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException :
CMDB Internal Error: Error while handling request: {request: ID='f792ec83d95cbb4c9c77e6796bca3760' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.model.operation.update.impl.bulk.ModelUpdateBulksMixed@21093fb5' Customer ID='1'
Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1' , User ID = '911' , Caller Application = 'AutoDiscovery''}

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi 

I upgraded the environment to 10.32 and after the running the job IBM HMC BY SHELL. i am again facing the error and in the error i forund that it is asking for to check the method boolean isDividedToChunks() first. How can i check this in ucmdb.

ERROR [Process Results Thread-IBM HMC by SHELL] (AbstractDataInUpdateOperation.java:284) - !!!FAILED!!![Operation #1195954364 Name=DataInAddOrUpdateData]
com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [63000] Reconciliation DataIn general error.]
Error while trying to [addOrUpdate] on level [1]! appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
CMDB Operation Internal Error: class java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException : This method is supported only when the result is not chunked. You need to check the method boolean isDividedToChunks() first. : operation Model Update: Update model with bulk of operations in mixed OPTIMISTIC/STRICT mode : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException :

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI 

Everytime i am trying some in the settings, everytime i am getting a new error.This time is the below one. what does it represents. Is anybody has some idea how i can resolve this issue.

2017-11-13 10:19:36,917 ERROR [Process Results Thread-IBM Virtualization by Shell_test] (AbstractDataInUpdateOperation.java:284) - !!!FAILED!!![Operation #1003311664 Name=DataInAddOrUpdateData] interrupted due to timeout of 240 sec.
The timeout is calculated according to the minimal data-in rate of 1500 CIs/minute.
In order to increase the minimal data-in rate please change the value of "reconciliation.min.ci.rate" in UCMDB settings.
com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [700000] Action was cancelled.]
Error while trying to [addOrUpdate] on level [1]! Thread Process Results Thread-IBM Virtualization by Shell_test interrupted : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.rpm.StoppedException :
CMDB Internal Error: StoppedException - stop occurred for the request thread for request: {request: ID='47c14b97ec804e82bfebc22bc752d3e0' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.config.priority.operation.ReconciliationPriorityConfigQueryGetConfigByType@c5c0f62' Customer ID='1'
Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1' , User ID = '911' , Caller Application = 'AutoDiscovery''}

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.