Highlighted
New Member.

IP Range by ICMP failing after upgrade to 10.01

Jump to solution

I am seeing the following error in my logs when running my ping sweep.  Is there something I can do to resolve this?

Can't execute BATCH prepared statement [INSERT INTO HDM_140410IP_ADDRESS_1( ID, CMDB_ID, A_DATA_ALLOW_AUTO_DISCOVERY,A_IP_ISBROADCAST,A_AUTHORITATIVE_DNS_NAME,A_CITY,A_USER_LABEL,A_IP_ISDHCP,A_ROOT_ENABLEAGEING,A_CALCULATED_ID,A_CREATE_TIME,A_IP_PROBENAME,A_TENANTOWNER,A_GLOBAL_ID,A_IP_NETCLASS,A_ROUTING_DOMAIN,A_IP_NETADDR,A_IP_NETMASK,A_ROOT_ICONPROPERTIES,A_ACK_ID,A_ROOT_CONTAINER,A_ARP_MAC,A_DATA_EXTERNALID,A_DATA_SOURCE,A_COUNTRY,A_DATA_ORIGIN,A_IP_NETTYPE,A_DESCRIPTION,A_DATA_NOTE,A_IP_ADDRESS,A_ACK_CLEARED_TIME,A_IP_ISMANAGED,A_LANGUAGE,A_DIGEST,A_CREDENTIALS_ID,A_IS_SAVE_PERSISTENCY,A_STATE,A_IP_DHCPDOMAINNAME,A_CODEPAGE,A_IP_ADDRESS_TYPE,A_ROOT_SYSTEM,A_TRACK_CHANGES,A_DISPLAY_LABEL,A_NAME,A_IP_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,A_IP_ADDRESS_VALUE,A_ISVIRTUAL,A_DOCUMENT_LIST,A_IP_LEASE_TIME,START_TIME, CHANGER_DATASTORE,CHANGER_INFO,CHANGE_TYPE,LIST_UPDATED_ATTRS) VALUES (?, ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,'UPDATE_OBJECT_PART',?)], failed prior to DB execution due to exception: com.mercury.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddc: [mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name 'HDM_140410IP_ADDRESS_1'.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.
I've got an active support case open with HP regarding this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Adam,

The error you are seeing is caused due to a change in class model (addition of attribute and change of different attribute qualifier to lowercase) a change in the data and history tables itself was initiated before the actual tables were changed.

Please open a Support ticket and provide us with the logs for further investigation and to ensure a proper workaround is provided to you.

Thank you,
Ana Acosta-Diaz
"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

I've opened a support case and they instructed me to redo the upgrade and install the latest CUP on 9.05 before I upgraded.  I did what they asked and now the Range IP job completes.  The Host Resources by WMI is now failing.  I am seeing a similar error in the log:

Can't execute BATCH prepared statement [INSERT INTO HDM_140510INSTALL_1069639091 (ID, CMDB_ID, A_CITY,A_SOFTWARE_TYPE,A_USAGE_HOURS_LAST_QUARTER,A_CREATE_TIME,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_H_425663301,A_TENANTOWNER,A_RECOGNITION_LEVEL,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_D_1065560163,A_ROOT_CONTAINER,A_DATA_EXTERNALID,A_DATA_ORIGIN,A_DESCRIPTION,A_DISCOVERED_VENDOR,A_NUMBER_OF_POINTS,A_SAI_VERSION_ID,A_ACK_CLEARED_TIME,A_LANGUAGE,A_SERIAL_NUMBER,A_UTILIZATION_UPDATE_DATE,A_DIGEST,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_D_765962743,A_USAGE_DAYS_LAST_QUARTER,A_CODEPAGE,A_USAGE_DAYS_LAST_MONTH,A_IS_SUITE_COMPONENT,A_TRACK_CHANGES,A_DISPLAY_LABEL,A_NAME,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_D_856339942,A_FILE_SYSTEM_PATH,A_ISVIRTUAL,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_H_1966644303,A_LAST_USED_DATE,A_SOFTWARE_PRODUCTCODE,A_DATA_ALLOW_AUTO_DISCOVERY,A_USER_LABEL,A_BUILD_NUMBER,A_SOFTWARE_DATA,A_USAGE_HOURS_LAST_MONTH,A_SOFTWARE_LICENSE_TYPE,A_DML_PRODUCT_NAME,A_VERSION,A_ROOT_ENABLEAGEING,A_CALCULATED_ID,A_USAGE_HOURS_LAS_1727212118,A_GLOBAL_ID,A_ROOT_ICONPROPERTIES,A_ACK_ID,A_USAGE_DAYS_LAST_YEAR,A_COUNTRY,A_DATA_SOURCE,A_DATA_NOTE,A_VENDOR,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_H_1726355598,A_CREDENTIALS_ID,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_H_179885162,A_IS_SAVE_PERSISTENCY,A_STATE,A_SOFTWARE_LANGUAGE,A_USAGE_HOURS_LAST_YEAR,A_ROOT_SYSTEM,A_INFOCUS_USAGE_PERCENT,A_RELEASE,A_SOFTWARE_PRODUCTID,A_DOCUMENT_LIST,A_SOFTWARE_CATEGORY_ID,A_USAGE_PERCENT,START_TIME, CHANGER_DATASTORE,CHANGER_INFO, CHANGE_TYPE) VALUES (?, ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)], failed prior to DB execution due to exception: com.mercury.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddc: [mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name 'HDM_140510INSTALL_1069639091'. : operation Model Update: Update model with bulk of operations in mixed OPTIMISTIC/STRICT mode

Is this related to my previous problem?  I do not know how to resolve this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Adam,

I apologize for my late response.

Based on the error it appears to be a database issue.

Can you state what is the error message when the Host Resources by WMI is failing? 

Do you reindex your database if so how often do you do it, when was the last time?

Regards,

Ana Acosta-Diaz

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.
I've got an active support case open with HP regarding this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks for the reply, and for letting us know.

"HP Support

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.