Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Identification of duplicates (node) through TQL

regards,

I have made the following TQL in the simplest way identifying all the ci (node) that are repeated through a Virtual Join:

duplicate_virtualJoin.PNG
What I need now is to be able to adjust or perform a new TQL that shows me only the repeated ci and does not show me the number of times it is repeated, that is, if the server xxx is repeated 4 times the new TQL should show me only one time that server.
Can you help me or give me some idea?

or in what way do you identify the repeated ones?

Thanks,

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Identification of duplicates (node) through TQL

We are using similar TQL, but checking that globalID attribute will not be equal instead. You could try grouping on CIT to achieve what you want.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Dima Gomel, thanks for your answer.

Are you using a Different GUID relationship? from node to node? or from node to the same node?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

It's a virtual relationship between nodes. 

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello,
Can you explain to me what role the cis Infrastructure Element plays in the TQL?
Also look at what happens with the result of this tql:  (785)

Captura1.PNG

and this happens with tql 2: (422)

Captura2.PNG

The cardinality is set from 1 to *

-------------------------------------------------------

The objective is to be able to build a TQL that only shows me once the repeated ci (node) (regardless of the number of times)

thanks again,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.