Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Infotech: How to update "Last Scan" in share point

Hi All

Am new to uCMDB and we have arequirement to update share point data with uCMDB.

Would you please help me in gettting data updated to share point from the last scan happened in uCMDB.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards

Sudharshan Mohire

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Infotech: How to update "Last Scan" in share point

Hi There

There are Many Ways <could You be More specific with your HO UCMDB Environment Version what specific CI Type data you want to send to Sharepoint

Cheer:)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Thanks for your interest.

We have data integrated from uCMDB to Share point and the field should be updated with lastest date.

Kindly see the snap shot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Can you be more specific about the exact integration solution?

Do you have any underlying code to show?

Or can you be more clear about the record pulled from UCMDB and the mapped attributes?

The screenshot shows the Sharepoint side of things.

I can think of an attribute "Last Access Time" (root_lastaccesstime) that could be mapped here, but without one or more of the above I wouldn't know how to answer your question to your satisfaction.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi

Would you please provide how the data is updated in CI-> properties.

Because all the CI's which are updated with field "DB Last access" is same updated in sharepoint.

Snap attached

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

The attributes prefixed with DB are not part of the UCMDB classmodel out of the box and have been added to support third party integration. I suggest you contact the development support team at your customer site to get informed about modifications which in the past have been made to the UCMDB setup.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.