Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Mel Farber Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Initial view in the 2019.05 UCMDB browser

Jump to solution

I created a role in UCMDB which only shows our custom reports.  However, the user doesn't see the CMS Home Page which shows overall view of what is in UCMDB.  The individual reports are under OOTB_Reports_UCMDB_Home.  While I can give users view rights to that group it did not show the CMS Home Page when you start the browser.

What resource type and view do I need to give users to get the initial splash screen after logging into the UCMDB browser?

Thanks,
Mel

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor.

Re: Initial view in the 2019.05 UCMDB browser

Jump to solution

I tested another user, whose role is the one I created and it picked up the default login widgets.

In other words never mind.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor.

Re: Initial view in the 2019.05 UCMDB browser

Jump to solution

I tested another user, whose role is the one I created and it picked up the default login widgets.

In other words never mind.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.