Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Install UD Agent Job works only with NTCMD protocol ?

Hello,

We have almost 2K windows servers and we want to push the UD agent on all of these servers. when I checked the Protocols of the job it supports SSH,NTCMD and PowerCMD only. but we do have only WMI protocols and No idea about NTCMD. Need assistance how to set up the NTCMD on the windows servers to access and push the UD agent.

Any Help is appreciated.

Regards,

Indra

Indrakumar
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Install UD Agent Job works only with NTCMD protocol ?

Hi

The Setup of the NTCMD protocol credentials is not complicated at all,

You just need the username/Paswword and the windows domain, if you leave this last empty the NTCMD protocol will assume that the user is defined locally on the host.

Best Regards

Yasser

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi,

Could you please provide some more details on this. any documentation is fine.

When i checked with the windows team they dont have much idea on this.I need to work with them on this.

They have already cretaed a windows domain account, can i use the same for the NTCMD protocols.

Regards,

Indra

Indrakumar
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi

Yes you may use this windows domain account, you may find further details in the ucmdb help:

http://cmshelpcenter.saas.hp.com/CMS/10.21/cp-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/sup-content_r_prtcl_ntcmd.htm

Best Regards

Yasser

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.