Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Install UD agent in a single system

Hi ,

My client wants to install UD agent in a single client which OS system is windows 7 instead of range of IP address. I have go to Modeling--> IT Universe Manager--> select system --> right click on it --> Add CI discover job--> select UD agent Install.

So I would like to request you is this the process install UD agent in a single system or other option is available.

Regards

Sagar

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Install UD agent in a single system

UD agent could be deployed manually. Please check p.166 of attached document.

Hope this helps. 

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi 

Thanks for your information, my client wants install or deploy agent using UD not copy the agent and installed in the client system.

So is this any procedure to install agent in a single system using UD . I was trying to installed agent from Zone based discovery. It is showing the following error . 

< Progress message, Severity: Error>>
NTCMD: Internal error. Details: Could not add connection (WNetAddConnection2 Error:2202)

<< Progress message, Severity: Warning>>
SSH: No agent on the remote machine.

could you help me how to resolve this issue please.

Regards

Sagar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

To deploy agent via UD you need to have working credentials to the host with one of "Shell" protocols.

Try to run Host Connection By Shell first. If this will successful, the deploy would work as well.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.