Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Installed software

I'm trying to figure out how to discover installed software on all Drives just not the C drive. I know in the past i was able to do this but I can't remember what i did before. For instance, the ucmdb is installed on the 😧 drive on my app server but it is not detected when running WMI discovery.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Re: Installed software

Hello tslane,

The easiest way is through an inventory discovery activity through zone based discovery.

When you walk through the configuraiton.

On: scanne configuraiton tab as per:

image.png

For more information, please refer to software details page: http://cmshelpcenter.saas.hp.com/CMS/10.31/ucmdb-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/dfm/ScanGen_SW_Details.htm

You can see it ilustrated above, on the screenshot.

Have a good day!

Regards,

Chris Hamid

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Installed software

We do not have agent deployed to servers. Is there away to do this through regular discovery methods. Such as host applications by wmi.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.