Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Integration UCMDB to HP Service Manager

Hello.
I have configured the integration ucmdb to HP SM. I transmit data on the CI and the relationship between CI with the help of push job. If I have CI removed or relationship in ucmdb then in HPSM this CI remains. How to establish a process, if in ucmdb CI are deleted then this information should automatically be exposed in HP SM.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Integration UCMDB to HP Service Manager

Hi.

My suggestions are:

1. check Discovered Event Manager Rules in SM
2. check Allow Deletion in the  push job.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello,
Could you tell me where to do this?
How to check Discovered Event Manager Rules in SM?
How to check Allow Deletion in the push job?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Aleksandr,

I used this doc https://docs.microfocus.com/UCMDB/11.0/cp-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/SM_Integrations/CP_HP_Integrations_SM941_Generic.pdf

>How to check Allow Deletion in the push job?

Just go to Integration Studio, click on SM integration. On the Data Push tab you can see jobs. Click Edit on job then you can see Allow Deletion for each TQL.

>How to check Discovered Event Manager Rules in SM?

Open Service Manager client and Tailoring >WebServices >Discovered Event Manager Rules.

Moreover, you have to check "ucmdb*" web services - Tailoring >WebServices
All details you can find in https://docs.microfocus.com/UCMDB/11.0/cp-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/SM_Integrations/CP_HP_Integrations_SM941_Generic.pdf

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello.
I checked everything according to your recommendation.
All the values described by you are installed, I can see in the screenshots. But anyway, I'm trying to update the data in HP SM by links, but the links in HP SM are not deleted although it says "deleted" in ucmdb.
Can you tell me what needs to be checked yet?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

HP SM.PNGucmdb.PNG

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.