Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Integration log between UCMDB 10.30 and SM 9.5

Hi Experts,

I have succesfully integrated ucmdb and SM and I can see data is flowing between UCMDB and SM.

Now I have added one custom attribute in UCMDB but now i can see data not flowing for this attributes for SM.

I would like to see from ucmdb data is pushed for this custom attribute or not.

In ucmdb which log gives the information about data is pushed or not i.e I would like to see all values pushed from ucmdb to SM.

Regards,

Kumar

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Integration log between UCMDB 10.30 and SM 9.5

Hi Kumarp,

Please enable the adapter 

Go to Data Flow Management-> Adapter Management and select the specific adapter which is used by the affected integration job then choose the adapter configuration and then enable the logs for the failure or always.

After that go to the probe logs and serach for the (name of the integartion)adapeter debug file.

i think you will get the logs there 

also run the job again and check which log is updated at that time.It will give the logs which updated at particular time.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.