Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Is there anyone out there using CAC and the Local Client

Hi!

I wonder if anyone is using the Local Client with CAC. Either goes directly against the jetty server (ucmdb application on port 8444) or are using a Reverse Proxy. 

Wbr / Fredrik

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Is there anyone out there using CAC and the Local Client

Which versions of the client are you using? Later versions support CAC:

ucmdb_local_client_cac.png

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Universal_CMDB:2018.11/admin/ucmdb_local_client

If you use a version of Local Client without CAC support, just download the latest version (2020.02 or 2019.11).

Regards,

Petko

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Is there anyone out there using CAC and the Local Client

We have setup CAC. But we have problems. R&D thinks that they have found a related defect. And will try to solve it in 2020.08 release....

I´m not sure their possible solution of the defect will help our case.... but we will see....

However, I get the feeling we are the only one having issues with CAC and the local client. So I just wonder, is there anyone out there using it?

Wbr / Fredrik

Wbr/ Fredrik

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.