Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue with HP UD 10.20 to Atrium CMDB 8.1 integration

Hi,

We are using HP UD 10.20.CUP1.545 with CP 15.00.123 on Windows OS.

We are performing HP UD 10.20 to BMC Atrium CMDB 8.1 integration.

I have performed all the pre-requisite steps mentioned in the 3rd party integration guide.

Also the BMC user has superuser credentials and the Test connection is successful.

I have created a query "atrium_unix_server" containing only Unix node and type as Integration in HP UD.

Then I have created a xml mapping file with the same name and have placed it in the mentioned location.

I executed the integration job using the "atrium_unix_server" query and it executed successfully but the CI was not created in BMC CMDB.

We checked for the probeManager logs and I can see error for a particular attribute which is not mentioned in "atrium_unix_server.xml" mapping file which I have created for the "atrium_unix_server" query.

So I think that the integration is not picking up the "atrium_unix_server.xml" mapping file for execution rather it is picking the default "mappings.xml" file for execution.

Please can anybody help if there is some setting which I am missing here.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Issue with HP UD 10.20 to Atrium CMDB 8.1 integration

So you're using a DFM instead of the Integration Service, not that it matters.

Does the attribute exist in UCMDB? be aware that these IPs are case sensitative.

You should have included the xml in the Adapter and the xml must match he TQL name exactly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the reply.

I have made sure that the attributes which I am using in mapping xml are present in both UD and BMC CMDB.

Also the name of the query and the xml mapping file are exactly the same.

I have placed the xml mapping file at the below location on the UD server.

D:\HP\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\runtime\fcmdb\CodeBase\AtriumPushAdapter\mappings

Also as mentioned below in your reply.

You should have included the xml in the Adapter : Please can you let me know if I have to perform any other setting on the adapter side apart from placing the mapping xml file in the required location.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

The fields that you have included in the mapping file- have you included them in Element Layout?
Regards
Puneet

If you find this reply helpful, Click the KUDOS button on the bottom to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.