Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue with viewing integration results

Hello Community,

I have a question about a parameter.

Perhaps this question has been asked before I can not find anything about this.

When viewing results of an integration job I run into the following issue. I receive a popup mentioning:

Results count exceeded limit (limit = 1000, count = 13039).

where can I change this results count value?

Kind regards, Martijn Krop.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Issue with viewing integration results

It sounds like the setting that needs changing is appilog.collectors.MaxResultsCIs but the default for this is 10,000 not 1000! There are many 'fuses' like this in UCMDB, many are set very low by default so that the GUI may run on underpowered hardware. You can change this setting in the JMX Console. Go to UCMDB:service=Settings Services, then use the "setInternalSetting" function to change the setting. You should check the current settings using 'getInternalSetting' first.

Beware that as you increase this, your UCMDB GUI performance is likely to slow down, perhaps it would be better to filter the integration results that are you are trying to view.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.