Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

JMX method unsent results + Unsent CIs

Hello dear community,

I want to know if there is a JMX method to have the unsents results and unsents CIs for all Probe.

And if it's possible to export the data ?

Thanks in adavnce 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: JMX method unsent results + Unsent CIs

JXM is available on each probe. I have seen there methods to deal with the unsent results. Have you tried them?

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Yes i know them but i'm searching a global jmx method. 

Or something to export this data. Because actually i have to go on each probe to see that. 

Any idea ? 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You can check the Discovery Manager methods in JMX. For example the "getResultsStatus".

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.