Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Java API is getting an error

Jump to solution

Hi

We are using Java API to get some UCMDB data.

Now that we met the following error, could you give me some advice how to fix it?

Code:

collectionStartDate=Sat Apr 21 07:11:06 CST 2012;

collectionEndDate=Sat Apr 21 19:11:06 CST 2012;

Set<HistoryChangeType> typeSet = new HashSet<HistoryChangeType>();

typeSet.add(UPDATE_OBJECT); 

HistoryFilter filter = historyService.getQueryFactory().createHistoryFilter(collectionStartDate, collectionEndDate, typeSet);

Map<UcmdbId, HistoryChanges> changeCIMap = historyService.getChanges(filter);

and the collectionEndDate is before today, then encountered com.hp.ucmdb.api.ExecutionException:

appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]

CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalException : SQL error executing sta

tement select TruncateTableInAutonomousTrx('CHANGE_ID_TMP') from DUAL : operation history query: get data changes

Could you told me why this happenned and how should I do to correct that! Thanks!~~

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The issue had been fixed in CUP3 for UCMDB9.05

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

@Shilei wrote:

Hi

We are using Java API to get some UCMDB data.

Now that we met the following error, could you give me some advice how to fix it?

Code:

collectionStartDate=Sat Apr 21 07:11:06 CST 2012;

collectionEndDate=Sat Apr 21 19:11:06 CST 2012;

Set<HistoryChangeType> typeSet = new HashSet<HistoryChangeType>();

typeSet.add(UPDATE_OBJECT); 

HistoryFilter filter = historyService.getQueryFactory().createHistoryFilter(collectionStartDate, collectionEndDate, typeSet);

Map<UcmdbId, HistoryChanges> changeCIMap = historyService.getChanges(filter);

and the collectionEndDate is before today, then encountered com.hp.ucmdb.api.ExecutionException:

appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]

CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalException : SQL error executing sta

tement select TruncateTableInAutonomousTrx('CHANGE_ID_TMP') from DUAL : operation history query: get data changes

Could you told me why this happenned and how should I do to correct that! Thanks!~~

Hello Shilei,

as you can see from the little error excerpt that was put in the message that there was a problem running the SQL query. Would it be possible that you provide the full sql query from the error ?

Can you try to execute this query directly on the database using a sql client ?

Please let us know

thanks

Umer

HP Software values your thoughts and ideas regarding your overall Software Support experiences. Please contact us at software.satisfaction@hp.com to share your comments or contact my manager directly at zubin.ghai@hp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is known issue for the oracle database as the ucmdb database.

What is customer version and CUP version.

Upgrading to the latest version of CUP and 9.05 will resolve the issue.

We have found many sql statement which are causing the problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The issue had been fixed in CUP3 for UCMDB9.05

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.