Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Job Network Connectivity Data Analyzer error

When I put the probe's ucmd to be executed. After a long time gives the error that appears below.

After the job never ends, is run forever and does not find new CIs.

How can I change the time of running of the job? Does it solve my problem?

<< Progress message, Severity: Warning>>
Job was running more than 900000 msec

Warning processing results: Results contain ignored CIs. For details please check cmdb.reconciliation.log. There were ignored CIs: From Class [running_software] 2 CIs were  ignored due to Connected CI Ignored; From Class [usage] 2 CIs were  ignored due to Link with ignored end; From Class [ip_service_endpoint] 2 CIs were  ignored due to Connected CI Ignored; From Class [containment] 1 CIs were  ignored due to Link with ignored end;

Warning processing results: Results contain ignored CIs. For details please check cmdb.reconciliation.log. There were ignored CIs: From Class [client_server] 1 CIs were  ignored due to Link with ignored end; From Class [containment] 1 CIs were  ignored due to Link with ignored end;

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Job Network Connectivity Data Analyzer error

There are two errors here.

1. Specific job is taking very long time to complete the discovery.

2. Warning message where it says CIs are ignored.

For first one, we need to know which job is running and against which trigger CI it is running, then we can isolate why it is taking such a long time.

For the second one, it is just warning message, it means, few CIs are ignored becuase those are not reconcilled and to be specific in your case, those are ignored because the links got ignored. We need to analyze the result of the discovery result to see why those are getting ignored.

Best thing to start from error.log from server side, to find the 2nd problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

In response to the first mentioned point b_bravi.
The job that I'm using is the Network Data Analyzer Connectivity.
I'm just search in the domain for CIs.

This problem did not happen before. Only after a few search it started giving this error and there was no change in the adapter settings.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Same issue

Wny update on this?

Warm regards,

Milap

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Milap,

Same resolution. MySQL Database is having problems processing the workload through the limited key buffer cache. Probe server is paging and data is a mess. 

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/CMS-and-Discovery-Support-and/HP-UCMDB-MySQL-Probe-Tuning-Solution/td-p/6470110

Erik

effectualsystems.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.