Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect,

Hello Everyone,

I was enabling a ssl certificate in the uCMDB and after following the documnnet and then restarting the ucmdb services. I am getting the error as Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect, I tried to find the solution but nothing helps. So I reverted back the snapshot of the ucmdb server but after reverting back also I am getting the error even I haven’t started the changing process of ssl yet. Please suggest how can I remove this error as it is not allowing me to access the JMX console also. Please help me 

I check the error log  :

Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect, java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect]

UCMDB Version 10.32

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect,

Hi Aayush,

I was wodering if you have full database backup.

you need to restore database and then snapshot of the ucmdb server that will fix your issue. about the error message Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect . you have to recreate the keystore and truststore with the same password. you will find the information in uCMDB Hardening guide for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI Govind,

Thanks for providing me some suggestion i was checking the hardening guide there it was mentioning of Keystore password I was trying to do that but getting an error is access is denied. Also i will look forward to your suggestion. My question is there any other way without restoring the database.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi,

Please open support case for this issue and provide all logs from ucmdb server.

BR,

Hristo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI 

Thanks for this but i was able to resolve the issue by my own.

I did try to change the Keystore file and able to do that i just followed the instruction written in the hardening guide and able to resolve the issue.

Regards

Ayush  

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.