Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Last Login Parameter

The last login is no longer being populated in UCMDB as an attribute under the node CI.  It was working for awhile but no longer.  The information is being captured in the scan file as I see it in the Viewer.  Is there anything special I need to do to get this to populate correctly in UCMDB?

Thanks,

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Last Login Parameter

It can be done via WMI discovery but there's no such code for this OOTB.

For inventory scanner, I think you need to manipulate this information via ParseEnrichedScanFile.py, most of the times we have this information in the raw scan file. It may be that the mapping was silently dropped.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Last Login Parameter

I think this would do it https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1H117819

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.