Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Latest uCMDB Version 10.30 or 10.32 - need binary

Hi All,

I am looking to install  latest uMCDB  and need binary files for it , someone told me its 10.32 but I am noi able to find the binary for it , please point me to download it.

I have binary files for 10.30.

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Latest uCMDB Version 10.30 or 10.32 - need binary

Hi hp4u,

you will get the latest binary in My software updates only.  in Configuration Management System select  > HP Universal Discovery/Universal CMDB Version 10.30 English SW E-Media and click on get software updates > click on get software 

Selected media product information

Item #: 1 Product #: P8B78AAE
Product name: HP Universal Discovery/Universal CMDB Version 10.30 English SW E-Media Version: 10.30
Software specification: HP UD/UCMDB Windows 10.32( UCMDB-10.32_Windows.zip )
Special instructions:  
Download filename: HP_UD_UCMDB_Windows_10.32_UCMDB-10.32_Windows.zip
Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.