Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

List deployed UD agents

What is the best way to create a list of servers where the UD agent is deployed, and the version.

I was given the task of ensuring that the UD agent has been deployed to all of the discovered servers.

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: List deployed UD agents

HI Paul,

Please download the http://cmshelpcenter.saas.hp.com/CMS/10.30/cp-docs/docs/eng/pdfs/HPE_UCMDB_DICG_Supported_Content.pdf .. download the guide and page no 34 contain the information of the  operating systems and platforms that support by UDA agent.

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Understood, however that is not my question.  We have already deployed the UD agent to a number of the managed servers.  My questions are:

1. How can I create a list of the servers where the UD agent has already been deployed?

2. How can I create a list of the discovered servers where the UD agent has not been deployed?

3. How can I create a list showing the version of the UD agent on the servers where it has been deployed?

Is it possible to do this from within UCMDB,?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Pual,

Yes. it's possible within uCMDB.

1. How can I create a list of the servers where the UD agent has already been deployed?

Go to modelling Studio > New > Query 

1) Drag all nodes if you want the result for all nodes . if you want to know specific to OS then Drag WIndows/Unix

2) Drag UDAthen create the relation ship between them  you will know how can node UDA agent is deployed.

Screeshot attached

2. How can I create a list of the discovered servers where the UD agent has not been deployed?

Similiar if you can create query if you using different protocol for agent less e.g. WMI/SSH also in above query you can modify cardinality and know the result as well.

Hope my Explaination was helpful for you.

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.