Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Log file to check XML messages from UCMDB to SM Push

I am novice in HP UCMDB area and started work on UCMDB and SM integration area. I am trying to push custom CI data and relationship to SM. I am using integration service for this integration. Which logs will print communicating XMLs to and from SM? How can I set log levels if required in UCMDB side? XML before transformation and after transformation will give me best idea to write xslt in Adapter. I am using ServiceManagerAdapter9-x for this integration.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.