Highlighted
New Member.

Manual Scanner Generator

If I manually install a scanner on a workstation and run that scanner will it collect software utilization in the same way the agent would?  Is it possible to run the scanner manually and collect software utilization?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Manual Scanner Generator

Let me be more clear, I would like to run the scanner manually but also collect utilization data.  Can I simply install the agent so that it does utilization only and then when the scanner runs manually it will collect that data?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Manual Scanner Generator

Hi Adam,

I hope you doing great.

To answer you question  yes it is the same.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.