adamcole
New Member.

Modify login screen

Jump to solution

We have a dev and prod uCMDB environment.  Is it possible to modify the login screen at all?  I want it to say 'HP Universal CMDB Prod Environment' or something similar so that the two environments are not confused.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. jowillia Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Modify login screen

Jump to solution

Hello,

The way we do it is change the masthead colour. Not the login screen, but once logged-in it is clear it is QA/Dev 

I coloured this image red:

UCMDBServer\deploy\ucmdb-ui\static\act\images\masthead\masthead_grad.png

(see masthead.jpg)

In the login screen, you could change, for example , the picture on the right hand side. It is:

UCMDBServer\deploy\ucmdb-ui\static\CMS\images\login\login_pict_cms.jpg

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Usman Sadiq Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I do not think that there is a way to do that currently. We can create an enhancement request if you like.

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. jowillia Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello,

The way we do it is change the masthead colour. Not the login screen, but once logged-in it is clear it is QA/Dev 

I coloured this image red:

UCMDBServer\deploy\ucmdb-ui\static\act\images\masthead\masthead_grad.png

(see masthead.jpg)

In the login screen, you could change, for example , the picture on the right hand side. It is:

UCMDBServer\deploy\ucmdb-ui\static\CMS\images\login\login_pict_cms.jpg

View solution in original post

adamcole
New Member.

Jump to solution

That will work.  Thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.