Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

NNMi -uCMDB Integration

Hi Experts

Can you please share NNM and UCMDB integration guide with suits below requirement.

Scenario  I Want to populate the NNM Devices relationships to UCMDB for impact Analysis.

Thanks,

Deepesh
Thanks,

Deepesh
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: NNMi -uCMDB Integration

Hello Deepesh,

I hope you are doing well .

Would  you please send me the version of your environment?

Best Regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi

Thanks For Reply... i am using 10.10.

Thanks,

Deepesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Deepesh;

It depends on your version of NNMi.  If you are using NNMi 10, you could use the BSM/UCMDB topology push... which would bring back the IDs to do impact analysis on, otherwise, if using NNMi 9, you will have to use UCMDB's topology pull and the push back IDs jobs to populate this.  The additional step of configuring the NNMi server to point to the UCMDB server in the integrations pane would also need to be done.

Hope this helps,
Keith Paschal
UCMDB Worldwide Support Lead
Micro Focus Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Expert, 

Can uCMDB discover Network CIs without integrate with NMi, just like what server discovery do in uCMDB now? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Experts

Can u share best Compatible verion of NNM and UCMDB for L2 CI's Integration. I will install same and try to configue the initegration.

Also if you can share the relative documents..that will help.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks,

Deepesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi Deepsm, 

I hope you are doing well . 

In this link we can find the "HP UCMDB Integration Guide " https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00642837. 

Best Regards, 

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.