Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Need to find out license details for UCMDB

Hi Experts,

I need a help here. I need to find the license details for UCMDB tool. I am not able to find out the details.

Requesting you to kindly help me to guide me to find the same.

Points assured.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Priya

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Need to find out license details for UCMDB

Do you mean how UCMDB is licensed? It will depend on how you are going to populate it - through native discovery (DDM or UD) and/or through integrations with 3rd party products - as well as UCMDB version in use - 9.x or 10.x (important for integration only licenses).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

My query was more related to :

--How to find the number of licenses that have been procured, number of licenses used and available licenses.

If you can kindly help.

Regards,

Priya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The number of licenses that UCMDB was installed with can be easily checked through JMX. How to do it is well documented.

There is still no enforcement of the number of licenses used, so there is no report that will show you this info. As main licenses are OS instance based, you can simply estimate how many licenses are already consumed by looking at the number of CIs of Computer CIT in the CIT Manager. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.