Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Netflow V9

We are currently using Netflow V9, which is not compatible with discovery at the moment. Is this correct? 

If so, what are HP reason (technically) for not supporting Netflow v9? Is there a plan to support V9 anytime in the future? 

If not, what is HP recommendation for customer with Netflow v9? Is it possible to create a custom packages for v9?  

Anyone have experience with this issues? or any more information that might help us?

Thank you
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Netflow V9

I have read that UD 10 support netflow v9....

Any documentation on this? I have install ucmdb 10.01 with UD 10.01 and looked at the netflow package which still state netflow v9 is not support.

Am i missing something here? 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.