Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Netscaler Discovery

In a document called CMS BP-Advanced Software Discovery Techniques.pdf (dated June 3, 2010) I read the following:

The following packages are available, but not supported. You are free to download and use these packages but these packages have not been evaluated for suitability for any purpose. They also may not have documentation, security, configurability to a given purpose, etc.
<....>
- Citrix-NTCMD/xCmd
- Net Device Enhanced
- CIT-Extractor
- DDM import from Microsoft Excel
- IIS 6.0 by WMI
- Netscaler

I am looking for these packages. Does anyone of you guys know where I can download these. I am especially looking for the netscaler package.

Best regards,

Martijn.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Netscaler Discovery

Hi Martjin,

Thank you for share this question with us.

I have been researching a lot to find the packages, but i have been unable to find them.

Please, give me some time to contact my colleagues and search for them.

Regards,

Hugo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Martijn

I've also used a lot of time to find the Netcaler module for uCMDB. I found a document a while back stating that it's not released with the 10.20 version of uCMDB. I'll try to find this doc, and if I do I'll put it out here.

Jorn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Ramjor,

Thanks for your time and effort. I am eager to see what you've found.

Kind regards,

Martijn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Martin

On this website you'll find what you are looking for in some way.

http://leveragediscovery.com/cbpkginventory.html

We have discussed buying the Netscaler module, but have not done so yet  as we now are able to discover all servers from the LAN side, and the DMZ servers through the VMWare discovery w/o going through the Netscalers or out on the DMZ zones.

I planed to use Agent's on servers in the DMZ's, but don't need to do that now.

Hope this helps you out.

Jorn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Jorn,

Thank you very much for this information.

I am aware of this company and allready knew that they are offering these kind of solutions. This is not what I am looking for,

I am looking for the HP package which they mention in their own documentation mentioned earlier in this thread.

Perhaps one the HP contributors or experts know where I can find this information?

Best Regards,

Martijn.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.