Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Indrakumar Gowda Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Network devices to HP AM

Hello All,

We have done the integartion from NNMi to uCMDB and populated the data in uCMDB. now I have to push all the network devices into HP Asset Manager. As per my knowledge, OOB AM Generic Adapter will support that.

When i ran the scenario i dont see any of them pushed into AM.

Require experts comments over here.

Thank you.

Regards,

Indra

Indrakumar
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
ArpitAggarwal07 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Network devices to HP AM

Hello 

AM Generic Adapter will be supported by some TQL queries , please check if those queries are executed and it contains the N/w CI's

Regards 

AA

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Govind_Bisht Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Network devices to HP AM

Hi Indrakumar,

Required attribute needed to push data from uCMDB to AM.
Please check that all needed attribute are available in ucmdb for network devices and second when you calculate the TQL query for node push also please check if network devices are reflecting in the data.

Modelling studio - resources - Integration - amgenericadapter - Am node push
Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.