Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

New icons for CITs able to be added by Discovery/Integration zip packages

I've created new packages since version MAM 2.4.1, and most recently on UD 10.11.  I've found several reasons to add new icons to the UCMDB via a package loaded in the package manager.  The only way I've been able to do this is to manually drop the 2 icon sizes directly into a new folder in the icons directory on the UCMDB server filesystem.  Is there any way this ability can get pushed into the package manager, like all other fragments (CITs, protocols, enrichments, etc)?  Maybe sometime within the next 2 years?   🙂  

Please?  Pretty Please?  <insert additional magic words here>

-Chris Satterthwaite

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: New icons for CITs able to be added by Discovery/Integration zip packages

Dear Chris,

Please open a support  case. If this is a regression, it will be fixed in timely manner.

Otherwise ER will be created.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: New icons for CITs able to be added by Discovery/Integration zip packages

Hi Dima,

I created a ticket on this years ago... couldn't tell you with which customer.  I just recently (a few weeks back) mentioned it to KC on the Practitioner's call, and figured I'd mention it here.  Sometimes increasing visibility helps.  🙂

Thanks,

-Chris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.