Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

OMI integration with UCMDB

Hi Experts,

we have OMI 10.6x and UCMDB 10.3x.

UCMDB on standalone server and OMI on loadbalancer.

when we integrate uCMDB with OMI with loadbalancer IP address or Hostname on port 443 we are getting below error message: - [Error code[802]General Integration error {uCMDB_to_RTSM} failed to log in host {XXXXXXX} customer name [Default client], user {admin], password [************] state [Actual] application name [CMDB adapter].

but when open loadbalancer URL in IE we can login with same username and password without any issue.

when we used DPS server IP address instead of loadbalancer IP address it's working fine without any issue on port 8443 or 21212 but i am unable to understand why it's not working with loadbalancer.

Please Guide.

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: OMI integration with UCMDB

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: OMI integration with UCMDB

Please check by using ucmdb 9.x adapter while connecting to OMI LB.

I have also faced similar issue when I used 10.x.

it is working fine with 9.x.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.