Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Page Loading error in 10.33

I am receiving a page loading error in 10.33. I have tried the local host on app server but receiving same error. UCMDB Browser is working just fine. Not seeing anything in error log. I will attach the screenshot. It was working fine on Friday and come in on Monday and having this issue. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Page Loading error in 10.33

I also have tried the local client. Doesn't do anything either but able to get to login screen. I found this in the security log file though.

2018-07-17 09:44:19,266 ERROR [qtp584274924-1502] - WebApplicationException (503 - Service Unavailable) occured during the handlers chain invocation
javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.cm.resources.FoldersResource.getFolders(FoldersResource.java:81)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Page Loading error in 10.33

The reasons may be hidden or we can't handle them in the public forum.
I would suggest to open a Support case and provide:

• executeServerlogParsed with the time interval of your tests (fisrt and last option on false)
  • local client logs
  • applet logs from %temp%\UcmdbLogs
  • local Java console on Debug

This will help Support find a lead.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.