Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Password reset for normal user not working in ucmdb

Recently i have integrated ucmdb with ldap. Now i can create local users in ucmdb but not able to login wit local userid and password. Its only allowing ldap users to login. But if i have admin local user (dosenot have a ad user id password) i can reset password, and also login to ucmdb.

Is there any possible way to allow both the type of logins in ucmdb. 

1. AD users to login to ucmdb

2. Local users to login without an ad account.

We have this facility in most of the apps but how to enable this in ucmdb.

Regards, 

K

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

When AD authentication is enabled the only local users that can login are those with sysadmin roles, such as sysadmin user.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.