Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Problem with UCMDB to ServiceNow push adapter- SQL CI Push - Need Help

Hi All,

I am unable to create new post so only option to update the existing one. sorry for this

New Question -

I have use the OTB code and modified for SQL CI and successfully pushed to table CMDB_CI_Database in Service now. However the type showed Oracle rather SQL.

I contacted HP to fix this and got suggestion that I should use CMDB_CI_DB_MSSQL_instance table in servicenow to push this. NOT CMDB_CI_Database

The same code which is attached when i used for instance table i am getting an error - Attached debug log and communication log). I am not sure why it's keep giving the error unable to connect to Serrvice now table.

Can someone please provide me guidence what to do, why I am getting this error.

I have also attache the screen shot of tables in service now. in instance table it created an empty row but also giving error.

UCMDB 10.11 CUP 14.03

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.