Absent Member.. dgrandt Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Problem with tenant reconciliation

Jump to solution

Hi there,

here i am again 😉 one problem solved time for a new one.

Our adapter does a custom HPeSA discovery, in general he is doing very well.
But there is a strange behavior, we have configured round about 50 tenants in the uCMDB.
The discovery runs and the most CIs will be discovered fine and the reconciliation works.
But for 4 Tenants it will not work, in the logfiles i can see many of these messages:

Reconciliation DataIn Multi Tenant : trying to use tenant that does not exist.

But this tenants do exist, my first idea was misspelling or whitespaces, but the discovered string matches exactly the tenant configured in the uCMDB.

Do you have any idea what i can do to find out what is going wrong?

Best Regards

Dennis Rene Grandt

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. erika-chen Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Problem with tenant reconciliation

Jump to solution

Hello Dennis,

You may check whether these tenants are existing in URM resources . In Jmx console , access UCMDB:service=URM Services -> listResourceTypes -> Auth_TENANT  . 

Also you can try to delete and add tenant again using the methods under UCMDB:service=Tenant Management Services.

Kind Regards,

Erika

2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. erika-chen Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Dennis,

You may check whether these tenants are existing in URM resources . In Jmx console , access UCMDB:service=URM Services -> listResourceTypes -> Auth_TENANT  . 

Also you can try to delete and add tenant again using the methods under UCMDB:service=Tenant Management Services.

Kind Regards,

Erika

Absent Member.. dgrandt Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Erika,

you are my hero 😉
That was the hint i needed.....

Lessons learned, some tenants where not listed in the jmx console and one i've edited in the past was still misspelled in the jmx console.

I've deleted en all and recreated them, now they are all listed in the jmx console and the discovery seems to run 😉

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Dennis Rene Grandt

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.