Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Problem with uCMDB WSDL

I'm trying to add some relations from an Oracle database into the uCMDB 10.11 using a Connect-It scenario I created. In this scenario I create a connection between the database and the uCMDB wsdl. For this task I use the addCIsAndRelations method. The images of the scenario and the mapping are in the attachments.

The problem is that I get the next error when I execute the scenario:

2015/08/19 10:20:20.000    0    1    (0) Unable to initialize request.
2015/08/19 10:20:20.000    0    1    (0) Error processing query.
2015/08/19 10:20:20.000    1    1    (0) Cause by com.hp.ov.cit.connector.ws.WsException: SOAP error when sending SOAP message.
2015/08/19 10:20:20.000    2    1    (0) Cause by org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Expected \"{http://schemas.hp.com/ucmdb/1/params/update}cmdbContext\" start tag, found \"{http://schemas.hp.com/ucmdb/1/params/update}CIsAndRelationsUpdates\" start tag (line -1, col -1, in SOAP-message)

Can someone help me to use the correct format in the wsdl to insert the relations?

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Problem with uCMDB WSDL

I put this answer here because the attachments didn't upload.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Problem with uCMDB WSDL

From images you provided I noticed that you use the same relation IDs in referenced relation section and relation to update section. I think it can be a problem. You should use referenced relation just as reference, you can't update it.

If you want to create completely new CIs and relations you should try to use CIsForUpdate and RelationsForUpdate fields.

You can find additional information about ucmdb WSDL at reference available at <UCMDB_INSTALL_DIR>\UCMDBServer\deploy\ucmdb-docs\docs\eng\APIs\CMDB_Schema

Regards,

Andrey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.