Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Pulling out data from Third party API

Hi,

I have UCMDB 10.01.

I am trying to pull the data from a third party product using APIs through exposed webservices in to the UCMDB.

The third part product holds the Server to Business Service relationships.

They have given  separate URLs for each of the API, which holds the data in the form of XML of the third party product.

Now my question is how I can connect to this Exposed API and read the data and write it in to UCMDB.

Any references or if there are some out of box adapter/scripts where i can refer to built this Adapter will be appreciated.

Let me know, if you need any further clarity on the requirement.

Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.