Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Query Name already Exist, Enter a unique name

Jump to solution

Dear All,

I am facing an issue, we have craeted a query in Modeling studio and named "NNM_Network_Sync", and later we have noticed this query is no more available in Modeling Studio -> Queries, so we have created another query, and its working fine, but when we create a query and name it as "NNM_Network_Sync",it says "Query Name already Exist, Enter a unique name". but in Queries i checked its not available. not sure whether this query is hidden/somewhere stored,please let me know how to get this query to delete.

Thanks,

Jagan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Query Name already Exist, Enter a unique name

Jump to solution

Hello Jagan,

did you try to for the TQL in URM resources?

From JMX invoke listResourceTypes and select from the list Topology_TQL. You should find there your TQL by that name.

Kind regards,

Bogdan

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Jagan,

did you try to for the TQL in URM resources?

From JMX invoke listResourceTypes and select from the list Topology_TQL. You should find there your TQL by that name.

Kind regards,

Bogdan

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Bogdan,

It worked fine, i have checked in jmx-console and deleted the TQL name which i was looking for.

Thanks,

Jagan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Glad that it worked 🙂

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.