Query about History DB
The attributes marked with changed monitored are updated in history database -
1. If we could export the out of box attributes list that should always be marked as changed monitored.
2. How to get the list of attributes currently marked as changed monitored in the application?
3. How can we configure a attribute to be changed monitored or not?
1) I doubt very seriously if there is a way to get the default 'change monitored' attributes other than looking at a system that is freshly installed in CI Type manager or to examine the UCMDB database directly (not recommended).
2) See answer 1.
3) To change if an attribute is change monitored or not, go to Modeling -> CI Type Manager, select the CI of your choosing, select the Attributes tab in the right hand pane. Select the attribute to become 'change monitored' and click the pencil (edit) icon at the top of the screen. In the Advanced tab, check the checkbox next to 'Change Monitored'.
Hope this helps!
UCMDB Worldwide Support Lead
Micro Focus Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'