Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Query on HP UD 10.10 discovery of servers

Hi,

We are using HP UD 10.10 CUP 13.0.1179 on Windows OS.

The following attributes are discovered for Windows CI.

-       Windows Processor Number

-       Windows Physical Memory Size

-       Windows Main Processor Speed

-       Windows Service Pack

We want to discover the same type of attributes for other OS systems like Unix etc.

I am not able to find such attributes under “Unix” CI type.

Please can you help by providing inputs on how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Query on HP UD 10.10 discovery of servers

Have you looked at the CPU CI Type (located under the NodeElement branch of the model) which you can relate to the UNIX CI Type (Composition)?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I explored the "Cpu" CI type and I am not able to get the attribute which will give me the CPU count.

Although there is a field for Logical CPU count but I am looking for Physical CPU count attribute.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

CPU is a CI Type with instances. Every instance is a CPU. So it would just be a matter of counting the instances per host in your report.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.