Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Query on uCMDB 8.07

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

Standalone uCMDB 8.07 Application with DDM content pack 1.0.14.

I want help to understand in uCMDB 8.07 > Federated CMDB > Replication Jobs  > if we can Run the job as Delta Sync, because i have checked in Schedule option i dont see any full or Delta Sync option.

so i assume it's happening full Sync by default but i want to do Delta Syn. anyone can help or point towards right direction?

manually "RUN" i can see the option > Ad hoc diff Replication & Ad hoc Full Replication but not the same in Schedule otion.

please help

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Query on uCMDB 8.07

Jump to solution

UCMDB 8.07 is doing delta sync by default, not full. It was a big advancement that the scheduler of UCMDB 9.x introduced the full sync option.

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

UCMDB 8.07 is doing delta sync by default, not full. It was a big advancement that the scheduler of UCMDB 9.x introduced the full sync option.

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Popadiyski,

Thanks for sharing the information.

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi  Govind Bisht,

I want to take advantage of the fact that you have an old ucmdb and ask how the licensing of these versions works, I have the following license which I do not understand:

licencia905.PNG

What is my right with this license?
What limit do I have to make discoveries?

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.