Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Query related installed software

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

uCMDB version : 10.32 

UDA agent are deployed in laptop/desktop as per the requirement we are runing scanner based inventory job.  > Inventory Discovery by Scanner

Observation :- Application name Sophos which is unable to discovery from scanner based discovery.  So, for testing purpose i have run the host application by shell and Host resources by Shell for discovery through which software (SOPHOS) got discovered .. so i was wondering why scanner based inventory discovery is unable to discovery the same.

Note : Detailed scan is configured for inventory but still we are unable to discovery that software, so please if anyone can help me to understand the reason it's not working with scanner based i would really appericiate.

Thank you!!

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Query related installed software

Jump to solution

HI all,

Created new SAI file for Unrecognized software and below link have a steps how to create sai file and upload the same in ucmdb

http://cmshelpcenter.saas.hp.com/CMS/10.32/ucmdb-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/dfm/SAI_Filterzsai.htm

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

HI Govind,

I am not 100% sure. But try updating the Applciation Signature.

Regards,

Siva Boppana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Siva,

I think application signature is for Running software right?

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

HI all,

Created new SAI file for Unrecognized software and below link have a steps how to create sai file and upload the same in ucmdb

http://cmshelpcenter.saas.hp.com/CMS/10.32/ucmdb-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/dfm/SAI_Filterzsai.htm

Thanks & Regards
Govind Bisht

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.